Hi, I’m Yi Xiang. Professionally at work, i solve problems using math, data and code. Outside of work, i enjoy swimming, reading manga, watching gaming live streams and playing board games - especially brutal ones (:
For more details about me (including my cv), please README.
Why did i start this site?
Since my undergraduate days, I am fond of digitalizing my summarized notes in order to
- Aids my personal understanding of a topic.
- Assist my recollection, and since it is digitalized, it is easy to search and edit!
- Sharing my notes with my peers which aid their exam preparation, which they in kind help me spot errors or suggest changes or share new insights/knowledge.
In a way, this site is my attempt of recreating something similar as a working professional and my contribution back to the industry.
Why Data Raccoon?
This resembles me to a certain extend, some people say it is uncanny!
Site Tech Stack
What did I use to build this website?
- Django as the BackEnd/WebFrameWork,
- Heroku as the Platform,
- Awesome Python libraries and markdown tools.
- Simple HTML,CSS, JS for front end.
Drop me an email or Linkedin message, alternatively you are almost guaranteed to find me at DSSG meetups.
PS: I am considering setting up calendly, let me know what you think!